Our Pet Friendly Policy
Here at Tathra Beach Family Park we believe that dogs are a part of the extended family and therefore we are more than happy to welcome your pooch to the park. We do require that all dogs are registered and desexed. Guide dogs are always welcome any time of year.
Our Pet Policy and guidelines are:
- Your dog must be kept on a leash when it is outside your caravan at all times.
- Any disturbances such as barking, is to be kept to an absolute minimum to ensure that other guests are not inconvenienced.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog.
- Dogs are not allowed in our Accommodation, Amenities, Beach Barn, Swimming Pool, Playground and Laundry with the exception of guide dogs.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your dog. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Tathra Beach Family Park, its owners and operators, from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your dog.
We also have a Pet Friendly Cottage which can accommodate you and cater for your pooch. Pet Friendly accommodation rules are as follows:
- Dogs are only allowed on the vinyl floors of the cottage at all times (kitchen/dining areas).
- Dogs are not allowed on any of the carpeted areas or on any of the beds or bedding.
- Any evidence of dogs in these areas will incur an additional cleaning fee of $100.00.
- Your dog must be kept on a leash when it is outside your cottage at all times.